Thursday, November 6, 2008


This is our latest venture, me and Elise. We're gonna undersand football if it kills us! I have a feeling football is gonna be in our live for a long time now with Richard and Daniel, and Andrea and Greg, so Elise and I better at least attempt to board that train! It would be nice to understand a little bit of what's going on instead of just wondering why people are cheering. So we ordered the book and we're gonna give it a go! Wish us luck. If I could just figure out who the quarterback is I'd be happy!

1 comment:

Jerel & Amanda said...

Can I borrow it when you're done? I think someday when we replace our 16-year-old tv with an hd one and I can actually see who has the football, there might be a chance at understanding what's going on. Also, I think it's mean when the players "fake" a pass to someone. On our old tv I always think they really did pass it & then I watch the wrong guy & miss the whole play. It's rude to old tv owners like me.