Sunday, November 16, 2008

Elise's Soccer Tournament


Hey people its me Elise again!
We had our game today...It wasnt a playoff or anything but the more points we accumulated(sp?) at this game the higher our team ranked....Were 2nd out of 3 teams so thats good? I think. But we played yesterday and won...against a different team. I was goalie 1st half and let three balls get past me. Jen was goalie 2nd half, let 4 past her...But we had fun! I got in trouble because i body checked a girl on the other team...haha. We didnt get any goal:((( But its ok. We still play on Saturday. And as u probably know, our game is in Chimacum...That town is smaller than Gorst!!! But Icky Ricky said that alot of famous peole have eaten there. But all the schools are literaly right next to eachother. But the feilds are really nice!! Hmmm. Well, as Mandy would say, My shows on i gotta go!!
Love u guys,
Goodnite!

No comments: