Thursday, April 30, 2009

White Trash

Yes, I guess this makes us official white trash. I pulled up to the house after running errands and found this in the front yard! Can't leave Richard and Daniel home alone any more. No telling what we'll find next...

I guess I should say the whole story, RIchards parents got a new sectional, we got their big blue chair that Elise and I always sleep in when we're there. So our little couch we've had for 12 years got ousted, kicked to the curb. I'm not sure what will become of it, but it can't stay where it's at! And where the new blue chair is sitting, the front door won't even close, and we can't walk around the coffee table. ELise and I love the chair, we will just have to scootch stuff around.
JPG">

2 comments:

addie said...

i was looking at some blogs and came across yours. i love the pic funny. did you want the couch out there?

Uncle Greg said...

My chaaaaaiiirrrrr.... my chairrrrrrrr! Well at least I can come visit it sometimes. And maybe, just maybe Andrea will even come sit in it with me like she did that one and only time.... the day she wanted to buy it.