Saturday, April 18, 2009

My game at Sand Hill in Belfare.


I had my first softball game today.

((Werre the Blue Devils))

The first one was good.
I'm not sure how much we lost by,
But we did lose.
There was an incedednt where I was gonna be catcher,
So becasue i wasn't gonna be up at bat for a few people,
I got the catcher gear on.
And for those of you who dont know what that consits of,
Its shingaurds that go to your knees and strap ever two inches,
A chest protecter that buckles in the sideish back area,
And a mask.
I got all of it on...
And I had to go up to bat,
And the girl stuck out,
And the ump messed up and said it was three outs,
Well,
It wasn't.
So I had to go to bat,
Take off all the gear,
And the second i took it all off,
The ump said it was three outs.
So i had to put it all on,
Then my coach talked to the ump,
And apperently it was only two outs,
So i put all the gear BACK on.
Then guess what?
I had to take it off.

Thats how the first game went.

The second game was good,
Lost be I think only two:)


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

1 comment:

greenerm said...

looks like fun. So did you hit the ball or strike out after all that work?