Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day



No, not my pics, but they are of where we went. We started Valentines at Gino, kinda a long story to how I got there. Basically Richard had my whole family set to surprise me there last year for my bday, like 15 people or so. I didn't find out about it till after I broke up with him right before my birthday. Most of you remember the big brain fart I had. Of course we all now know I came to my senses, did lots of begging and he took me back. So he pretty much vowed to never take me there. But guess what! I got to go. Then what, 1-they lost our reservation, seated us anyways, 2-it was so cold I had goosebumps on my arms the whole time! and I don't usually get cold (plenty of fluff) 3-the ravioli I ordered was so dry, pasty wise, that I left hungry, 4-no tp in the bathroom! So we lived and learned. But the view was beautiful, right on the water. And the waitress and strawberry lemonade was great.
Then off to the jacuzzi suite, don't worry guys. We basically thought it felt so good to relax in the jacuzzi and watch tv with no kids or dog, that was about it! Very nice room in Bremerton, 100 bucks/night, very nice, very affordable.

1 comment:

greenerm said...

where was room in case I need to relax.