Monday, February 16, 2009

Richard's Valentines Present



For Richard for Valentines day I've been trying to secretly get him tickets to WWE No Way Out. It was sold out, sold out, every day I looked, but kept saying to check back. So on Valentines day I thought i'd check one last time. Got 4 tickets, so we could bring the kids. Our seats were the first row off the ground! We kept saying they'd ask us to move, we must have the wrong seats. We were so close it was amazing! We were technically row 4, but the first 3 were blocked off, so we were high enough up to see, but no one in front of us. The pyros were so close they were scary, we could feel the heat off of them. Basically, it was pretty cool, even for me, a non-fan. I think we're all hooked now. The whole way there we had Daniel convinced we were going to see the Lion King, so he was pretty excited when he saw what we were actually going to see.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: