Sunday, December 21, 2008

The abominable Richard






So today my mom thought that it would be an excellent idea to make a snowman...You probably are thinking "Yeah, thats a good idea...Whats wrong with making a snowman?" Well what you and i didnt know that the top layer of snow wasnt just snow...It was ice. So imagine Daniel, my Mom, and I bundling up in our long underwear, hats, sweatshirts, and gloves, walking outside all giddy and excited and the snow turned out to be ice. I was on the butt making committe, my Mom was on the tummy committe (Wich I must say was the best tummy I've seen in a LONG time) Haha. And Daniel self-appointed himself on the head-making committe. It was so much fun:) Well I'm gonna go drink some hot coco:)
LuvsElise

1 comment:

rickandivy said...

uh I think you forgot to put someone in charge of the leg or lower half committee because that is one short snowman especially considering our record snowfall. I mean it's better than the one at our house. I asked my boys to make one but they said "it's too hard nowadays"-what?
-rick