Friday, April 1, 2011

Testing testing 1-2-3

I wanted to see if i can post my blog on facebook so I don't have to type stuff twice. I thought I'd put the first camping trip pics up, but the memory chip from my camera doesn't fit in my computer... So i'll do that later. So we're in a paved rv park, good spot for first trip. We drove all around to 5 other rv parks in the area to check them out, I created a cool star system, that probably I am the only one who understands it. We're in Everett, richard will be playing in a tournament all day tomorrow, his parents are coming up and playing BINGO with me. That will leave Dahiel in the trailer with his bike and x-box. Then home again Sunday morning so I can go to work!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/421731/lakeside_rv_park_in_everett_washington.html

The rv park has no website, this was as close as I could get.

Greg, don't forget the hiking book, maybe we can find something close (and easy).

No comments: