Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spongebob Squarepants Employee of the Month



2 employees starting taking our pics and some info about us, then every month it would rotate whose pic was up. Well, when mine went up, one employee went out on leave from an on the job injury and the other one quit, so i've had my pic up for at least 4 months now, it's really kind of ridiculous. A co-worder brought in the spongebob pic, it's him in a frame that says 'employee of the month', so I figure that makes me the Spongebob Employee of the month!

I've been making a wedding website mainly for Richard's family that doesnt' live locally, but I thought i'd share the address if you guys want to look. It's still a work in progress, but i like it. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. I'm creatively challenged. tinyurl.com/nt8fd5 (thanks dad!)

No comments: