Saturday, January 17, 2009

Who else, Mia!!!!












#1: Mia at G&G Shermans house, discovering her new favorite toy, a ball with holes in it so she can pick it up with her teeth.
#2: One of her favorite sleeping spots, on me! Before sleeping on my neck she was actually laying on my head! Good thing she's small.
#3: Mia's first leash experience, as you can see, not a big fan, but we'll keep trying.
#4: This is Mia's dance moves, yes I agree she's not ready for MTV or anything, but everybodys got to start somewhere. FYI, she was waving her hands in the air, like she just don't care.
#5: This is her first road trip, we took her with us to Seatac to pick Leih up from the airport. She did very good, sat on Elise's lap the whole time. Such a good puppy.



1 comment:

greenerm said...

you bringing her over tomorrow for dinner. I mean the dog not Elise. though Elise can come I guess.